Collection of your Personal Information In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Pink Mold may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: – First and Last Name – E-mail Address Pink Mold may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your: – Age We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services.
These may include:
- (a) registering for an account;
- (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- (d) sending us an email message;
- (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information Pink Mold collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Pink Mold may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Pink Mold and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties Pink Mold does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Pink Mold may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Pink Mold, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Pink Mold may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Pink Mold or the site;
- (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Pink Mold; and/or
- (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Pink Mold or the public.
Automatically Collected Information Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Pink Mold. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Pink Mold website.
The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Pink Mold pages, or register with Pink Mold site or services, a cookie helps Pink Mold to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on.
When you return to the same Pink Mold website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Pink Mold features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of Pink Mold services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information Pink Mold secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Pink Mold uses the following methods for this purpose: – SSL Protocol When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the
public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen Pink Mold does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
E-mail Communications From time to time, Pink Mold may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Pink Mold, you may opt out of such communications by clicking unsubscribe.
Contact Information Pink Mold welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Pink Mold has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: To provide the products and services you request and to process transactions.
- Communication: To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and send important updates and notifications.
- Marketing: To send you marketing communications (with your consent) about our products, services, and promotions.
- Analytics: To analyze and improve our website and services, understand user preferences, and optimize user experience.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of others.
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal obligations.
- Right to Restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.